Discs-N-Dabs® Mitten Edition 2.0: May 27, 2023.
For our return to Michigan, Discs-n-Dabs Mitten Edition 2.0 will bring your favorite disc golf and dabbing tournament back for our second annual Michigan event, presented by CannaVenture®. This is a private, 21+ event and only teams with confirmed invites will be admitted.
UPDATE: THIS EVENT HAS SOLD OUT. WAIT LIST BELOW.
Am & Open Divisions
Team Invite Includes:
- Access to consumption-friendly disc golf property for two players 21+
- Access for one spectator/caddy per team if desired
- Entry into the tournament
- T-shirt for both players
- NOTE: Your invite DOES NOT cover any cannabis or cannabis consumption devices for your use during the tournament. YOU will need to bring what you’d like to consume.
- Doubles (Best Throw): Team members’ PDGA ratings ≥900.
- Doubles (Best Throw): Team members’ PDGA ratings < 900.
TD’s Note: If tournament director(s) or staff are made aware of teams in violation of these rules, their teams may be placed in the appropriate division or disqualified from the tournament at the tournament director’s discretion. Players that deliberately misrepresent their skill level may be banned from future Discs-n-Dabs events.
Volunteer and Sponsorship opportunities are available at a range of involvement. Please contact us for more information.
Once you have received your invitation, more information and specifics will be available to help assist you in planning for this tournament full of outdoor excitement, disc golf, and plenty of cannabis!
What you need to know:
- You have to have a confirmed RSVP to attend the event. No exceptions.
- There is a maximum # of teams. Once the max is hit, the list will close.
- The property owners have been gracious enough to allow us to use the land and recreate responsibly.
- There is a strict Leave No Trace Policy in Effect and we will spend our last hour on-site making sure we have gotten any trash or remnants.
- There are no ATMs on site.
- There will be absolutely no ticket/invite sales at the door. If you do not have an invite prior to the tournament, you will be turned away.
- 21+ ONLY. No Exceptions.
- There is no reentry. Due to the nature of the consumption involved in the tournament, we cannot have attendees and participants coming and going or driving in and out of the property. Once you leave, you will not be allowed back in.
- There will be a limit to the amount of vehicles that each team will be able to park on site. Please plan ahead and carpool with your fellow golfers.
- ALL COURSE FEES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. THIS IS A RAIN OR SHINE EVENT.
- By attending this event and partaking in the activities, you consent to be photographed and/or filmed and that content may appear in and be used for promotional purposes.
- Arrival/Check-in 9am
- First tee off is at 10am. First round of 18.*
- Lunch/Break between rounds.
- Afternoon round for Final 9.*
- Awards & Charity Raffle
The location uses real roads that don’t require a 4×4 or off-road vehicle. Carpooling is strongly encouraged as it saves gas and space!
Things to bring:
-Food: Light snacks may be provided, but we advise bringing additional personal favorites if you’re a hungry eater. We may also have munchies available for purchase.
-Bug Spray/Sun Spray/Etc.
-Glass pipes, utensils, papers, grinders, etc.
Previous Discs-n-Dabs Recaps:
Make sure to follow us on Instagram.
**Understand that while this event pertains to and endorses the lifestyles and use of cannabis, any cannabis or cannabis-derivative products and equipment that you bring is solely your responsibility and you acknowledge the risks that come with being on public land with glass, torches, cannabis, etc. and the possession and consumption thereof.**